To help you pinpoint a great pair of military-issue boots that suit ACU regulations, below we highlight three particular products that have earned solid reviews and respect from consumers.
1. Nike SFB Military BootsYou are a real athlete with special needs which is why the Nike SFB Military Boots for sale offer you the best modern materials and the latest scientific research provides. This lightweight protective military boot is strong enough to handle everything coming their way.
Some of the features that make the Nike SFB Military Boots so outstanding, include:
- Engineered from the ground up to fulfill the needs of first responders
- Quick drying overlay materials
- Lightweight for high mobility performance
- No break-in period needed
2. Altama Tan Desert 8" Hoplite BootAs you may have already experience, traditional boots aren't exactly friendly when it comes to handling impact and harsh military conditions. These Altama Tan Desert 8" Hoplite Boots are crafted to make your life inside the military much easier so you can focus on what really matters.
Some of the unique features of the Altama Tan Desert 8" Hoplite Boot include:
- Protective foam impact pods
- Oil, slip and acid resistant
- Nylon coated brass innersole
- Made in the USA.
One of the best online sources to find Altama military boots for sale is MilitaryUniformSupply.com. Here you can find a wide spectrum of military-issue boots from some of the leading brands (including Belleville, shown below.)
3. Belleville Tactical Research TR101 MiniMil Ultra Light Desert Tan Boot
The Belleville Tactical Research TR101 MiniMil Ultra Light Desert Tan Boots boast a number of great qualities.
- Insole: Single density molded EVA
- Outsole: Slip resistant rubber
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA
- Upper: Nylon and leather
As you can see, the particular features these three choices of military-issue boots become assets in the field. When it comes to quality military boots for sale, you might go for a particular brand, feature or benefits. Just be sure to do your research and be selective. Your feet (and maybe even your life) depend on it.